NFDB Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply offline for 16 Intern vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Intern posts before 21st May 2021. You can check the below table before applying for National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) notification 2021.
NFDB Job Details – Intern Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||National Fisheries Development Board|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Details – NFDB Recruitment 2021
Age Limit & Age Relaxation:
As per the NFDB Recruitment Norms
Candidate should have completed BFSC / MFSC from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Test / Interview
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for NFDB Intern Jobs 2021
- Visit the NFDB Official website – nfdb.gov.in for application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the NFDB Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- At last, send the application form along with self attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address The Chief Executive, NFDB, Fish Building, Pillar No.235, PVNR Expressway, SVP NPA Post, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad 500052, Telangana State, India before the last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start date to submit the Application – 07th April 2021
- Last date to submit the Application – 21st May 2021