NFC Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 206 ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up ITI Trade Apprentice posts before 30th September 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) notification 2023.
NFC Job Details – ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|No. of Vacancies||206|
|Vacancy Name||ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
NFC Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Chemical Plant Operator||14|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||16|
Eligibility Details – NFC Recruitment 2023
Basis of ITI Trade Apprentice job notification 2023 candidate age should not be less than 18 Years.
Age Relaxation: As per the Apprenticeship norms
Candidate should have completed 10th & ITI Pass in respective trade from any of the recognized board / University.
- Merit Basis
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for NFC ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs 2023
- Visit the NFC Official website – nfc.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the NFC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph and signature.
- Finally, click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete NFC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 30th September 2023