NCL Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 1500 Apprentice vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Apprentice posts before 09th July 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) notification 2021.
NCL Job Details – Apprentice Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||1500|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
NCL Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||100|
Eligibility Details – NCL Recruitment 2021
Basis of Apprentice job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 16 Years and Maximum 24 Years. As on 30.06.2021
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||8th & ITI in relevant discipline|
|Fitter||10th and ITI in relevant trade|
- Merit Basis
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for NCL Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Visit the NCL Official website – nclcil.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the NCL online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete NCL online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 10th June 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 09th July 2021