NBCC Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 50 Sr. Project Executive, Management Trainee vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Sr. Project Executive, Management Trainee posts before 15th February 2023. You can check the below table before applying for NBCC (India) Limited (NBCC) notification 2023.
NBCC Job Details – Sr. Project Executive, Management Trainee Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||NBCC (India) Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Vacancy Name||Sr. Project Executive, Management Trainee|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
NBCC Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Sr. Project Executive||25|
Eligibility Details – NBCC Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Sr. Project Executive||30 Years|
|Management Trainee||29 Years|
Age Relaxation: As per NBCC norms
Candidate should have completed a Degree in relevant Engineering from any of the recognized board / University.
- Computer Based Test
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.1000/- for Sr. Project Executive and Rs.500/- for Management Trainee
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Exempted
How to Apply for NBCC Sr. Project Executive, Management Trainee Jobs 2023
- Visit the NBCC Official website – nbccindia.com and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the NBCC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete NBCC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 16th January 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 15th February 2023