Naupada District Court Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply offline for 18 Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer posts before 29th July 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Naupada District Court notification 2021.
Naupada District Court Job Details – Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Naupada District Court|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer|
|Job Location||Naupada – Odisha|
|Job Category||Court Jobs|
Naupada District Jobs – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Eligibility Details – Naupada District Court Recruitment 2021
Basis of Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 32 Years. As on 17.07.2021
Age Relaxation: As per Odisha Govt norms
Candidate should have completed the 12th Pass from any of the recognized board / University.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
- Written Examination
- Practical Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Naupada District Court Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer Jobs 2021
- Visit the Nuapada District Court Official website – districts.ecourts.gov.in/nuapada for the application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the Nuapada District Court Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category. (If applicable).
- At last, send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address The District Judge, Nuapada before the last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last date to submit the Application – 29th July 2021