MSDE Recruitment 2023 Apply for 32 Deputy Director Vacancies in Delhi, India location. Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 32 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the MSDE career official website i.e., msde.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2024-01-07.
Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship
Post Name: Deputy Director
No. of Vacancies: 32 Post
Educational Qualification: Degree
Official Website: msde.gov.in
MSDE Recruitment required eligibility details
Deputy Director: 32 Posts
Qualification: A Degree in the appropriate branch of engineering of recognized university.
Salary Details: Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,200/-Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relative documents. Address: Deputy Secretary (Esttt.), Room No. 109 A, First Floor, Employment Exchange Building, Pusa Complex, New Delhi-110012 on or before 7th January 2024.
Steps to Apply for MSDE Deputy Director Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ msde.gov.in
- And check for the MSDE Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Deputy Director Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2024-01-07) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Application last Date: 7th January 2024.