MPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 86 Lecturer Vacancies in Maharashtra, India location. Maharashtra Public Service Commission Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 86 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the MPSC career official website i.e., mpsc.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2023-11-09.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Post Name: Lecturer
No. of Vacancies: 86 Post
Educational Qualification: Masters Degree,B.E.D
Official Website: mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Lecturer: 86 Posts
Qualification: Master’s Degree in relevant subject, at least in 2nd Class; + B.Ed. Degree
Salary Details: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-Per Month
Age Limit: 19 to 38 years
General Candidates Rs. 394/-
BC, ESW, PH, Orphan Candidates: Rs. 294/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Examination
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website mpsc.gov.in on or before 9th November 2023
Steps to Apply for MPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ mpsc.gov.in
- And check for the MPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Lecturer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2023-11-09) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Application Last date: 9th November 2023