MP High Court Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 1255 Assistant, Stenographer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Assistant, Stenographer posts before 30th December 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Madhya Pradesh High Court (MP High Court) notification 2021.
MP High Court Job Details – Assistant, Stenographer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||1255|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant, Stenographer|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||High Court Jobs|
MP High Court Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Stenographer Grade-3 (Court Manager Staff)||11|
Eligibility Details – MP High Court Recruitment 2021
Basis of Assistant, Stenographer job notification 2021 candidate age should be a Minimum of 18 Years and a Maximum of 40 Years. As on 01.01.2021
Age Relaxation: As per MP High Court guidelines
Candidate should have completed Graduation in relevant discipline from any of the recognized board / University.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Stenographer Grade-2||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-|
|Stenographer Grade-3||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2400/-|
|Stenographer Grade-3 (Court Manager Staff)||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-|
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 777.02/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 577.02/-
How to Apply for MP High Court Assistant, Stenographer Jobs 2021
- Visit the MP High Court Official website – mphc.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the MP High Court online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete MP High Court online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 30th November 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 30th December 2021