MP High Court Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 14 District Legal Aid Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up District Legal Aid Officer posts before 24th July 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Madhya Pradesh High Court (MP High Court) notification 2021.
MP High Court Job Details – District Legal Aid Officer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Vacancy Name||District Legal Aid Officer|
|Job Location||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||High Court Jobs|
Eligibility Details – MP High Court Recruitment 2021
Basis of District Legal Aid Officer job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
Age Relaxation: As per MP norms
Candidate should have completed Graduate from any of the recognized board / University. For more details check the notification
- Written Examination
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 922.16/-
- Reserved / PWD Candidates: Rs. 722.16/-
How to Apply for MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Jobs 2021
- Visit the MP High Court Official website – mphc.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the MP High Court online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category. (If applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete MP High Court online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 25th June 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 24th July 2021