KSFC Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply offline for 41 Deputy Director vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Deputy Director posts before 18th March 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Karnataka State Financial Corporation (KSFC) notification 2023.
KSFC Job Details – Deputy Director Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Financial Corporation|
|No. of Vacancies||41|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Director|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Details – KSFC Recruitment 2023
Basis of Deputy Director job notification 2023 candidate age should be Minimum 25 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
- Cat-2A, Cat-2B, Cat-3A & Cat-3B candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST & Cat-I candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Graduate / MBA / M.Com / PGDM from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.2000/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
How to Apply for KSFC Deputy Director Jobs 2023
- Visit the KSFC Official website – ksfc.karnataka.gov.in for application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the KSFC Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last, send the application form along with self attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address The Managing Director, KSFC Head Office,KSFC Bhavana, No.1/1, Thimmaiah Road, Bengaluru 560052 before last date
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last date to submit the Application – 18th March 2023