KPSC Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 242 Accounts Assistant vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Accounts Assistant posts before 23rd April 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) notification 2023.
KPSC Job Details – Accounts Assistant Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||242|
|Vacancy Name||Accounts Assistant|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – KPSC Recruitment 2023
Basis of Accounts Assistant job notification 2021 candidate age should be a Minimum of 18 Years and a Maximum of 35 Years. As on 01.01.2023
Age Relaxation: As per Karnataka PSC norms
Candidate should have completed B.Com or B.B.M or B.B.A Degree from any of the recognized board / University.
- Writen Test / Interview
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.600/-
- Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC / ST / Cat-1 Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for KPSC Accounts Assistant Jobs 2023
- Visit the KPSC Official website – kpsc.kar.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the KPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete KPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 23rd March 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 23rd April 2023
- Last date to pay the Application Fee – 24th April 2023