Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 37 Driver vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Driver posts before 06th April 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Karnataka High Court notification 2023.
Karnataka High Court Job Details – Driver Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||37|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Karantaka|
|Job Category||High Court Jobs|
Eligibility Details – Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2023
Basis of Driver job notification 2023 candidate age should be a Minimum of 18 Years and a Maximum of 35 Years. As on 06.04.2023
Age Relaxation: As per Karnataka High Court norms
Candidate should have completed SSLC or equivalent examination from any of the recognized board / University and must possess licence for driving Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle or Heavy Goods Vehicle and have a minimum of 5 years experience in driving.
- Driving Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Driver Jobs 2023
- Visit the Karnataka High Court Official website – karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the Karnataka High Court online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete Karnataka High Court online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 06th April 2023