JPSC Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 232 Medical Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Medical Officer posts before 09th February 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) notification 2022.
JPSC Job Details – Medical Officer Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||232|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer|
|Pay Scale||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.5400/-|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – JPSC Recruitment 2022
Basis of Medical Officer job notification 2022 candidate age should be Minimum 23 Years and Maximum 35 Years. As on 04.01.2022
Age Relaxation: As per JPSC norms
Candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for JPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2022
- Visit the JPSC Official website – jpsc.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the JPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete JPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 11th January 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 09th February 2022