JIPMER Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 121 Senior Resident vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Senior Resident posts before 09th August 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) notification 2021.
JIPMER Job Details – Senior Resident Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|No. of Vacancies||121|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Job Category||Institute Jobs|
Eligibility Details – JIPMER Recruitment 2021
Basis of Senior Resident job notification 2021 candidate age should not be more than 45 Years.
Age Relaxation: As per the JIPMER norms
Candidate should have completed Postgraduate medical degree of MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- PWD candidates: Nil
How to Apply for JIPMER Senior Resident Jobs 2021
- Visit the JIPMER Official website – jipmer.edu.in and check the notification in the Announcements section.
- Update all required information in the JIPMER online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per the category (if applicble).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete JIPMER online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 20th July 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 09th August 2021
- Date of Written Examination – 21st August 2021