JIPMER Recruitment 2021 notification has released, Walk-in-interview for 90 Senior Resident vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can attend written test & Interview for Senior Resident posts on 22nd & 23rd April 2021 at the given address. You can check the below table before applying for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) notification 2021.
JIPMER Job Details – Senior Resident Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|No. of Vacancies||90|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Job Category||Institute Jobs|
JIPMER Job Notification Vacancy Details
|Location||No of Posts|
Eligibility Details – JIPMER Recruitment 2021
Basis of Senior Resident job notification 2021 candidate age should not be more than 45 Years. As on 31.03.2021
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Post Graduate Medical degree MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- PWD candidates: Nil
How to Apply for JIPMER Senior Resident Jobs 2021
- Visit the JIPMER Official website – jipmer.edu.in for an application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Announcement section.
- All the Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in (Written Test & Interview) at the following address “JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry“.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category. (If applicable).
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Date of notification Released – 01st April 2021
- Walk-In Date – 22nd & 23rd April 2021