JIPMER Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 443 Nursing Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Nursing Officer posts before 01st December 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) notification 2022.
JIPMER Job Details – Nursing Officer Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|No. of Vacancies||443|
|Vacancy Name||Nursing Officer|
|Job Category||Institute Jobs|
Eligibility Details – JIPMER Recruitment 2022
Basis of Nursing Officer job notification 2022 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years. As on 01.12.2022
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination and/or Interview
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for JIPMER Nursing Officer Jobs 2022
- Visit the JIPMER Official website – jipmer.edu.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the JIPMER online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete JIPMER online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 07th November 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 01st December 2022