IOB Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply offline for 21 Faculty, Office Assistant, Attender vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Faculty, Office Assistant, Attender posts before 11th November 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) notification 2022.
IOB Job Details – Faculty, Office Assistant, Attender Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
|Vacancy Name||Faculty, Office Assistant, Attender|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
IOB Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Eligibility Details – IOB Recruitment 2022
As per the IOB Recruitment Norms
|Faculty||Graduate / Post Graduate|
- Written Test Personal
- Demonstration / Presentation
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- All Candidates: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for IOB Faculty, Office Assistant, Attender Jobs 2022
- Visit the IOB Official website – iob.in for the application form or download from the given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the IOB Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of the necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last, send the application form along with self attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address The Chief Manager, Financial Inclusion Department, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Office. No. 763, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002 before last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last date to submit the Application – 11th November 2022