Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 50 Assistant Commandant vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Assistant Commandant posts before 17th December 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Indian Coast Guard notification 2021.
Indian Coast Guard Job Details – Assistant Commandant Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs|
ICG Careers – Vacancy Details
|Cadre||No of Posts|
|General Duty (GD)||40|
Eligibility Details – Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
Basis of Assistant Commandant job notification 2021, Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree / Engineering Degree from any of the recognized board / University.
- Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test
- Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT)
- Psychological Test
- Group Task
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs 2021
- Visit the Indian Coast Guard Official website – joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the Indian Coast Guard online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete the Indian Coast Guard online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 06th December 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 17th December 2021