India Post Recruitment 2022 – 38926 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
India Post Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 38926 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Gramin Dak Sevak posts before 05th June 2022. You can check the below table before applying for India Post notification 2022.
India Post Job Details – Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||India Post|
|No. of Vacancies||38926|
|Vacancy Name||Gramin Dak Sevak, BPM, ABPM|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Post Office Jobs|
Eligibility Details – India Post Recruitment 2022
Basis of Gramin Dak Sevak job notification 2022 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years. As on 05.06.2022
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed 10th Passed in Mathematics and English from any of the recognized board / University.
The candidate should have studied the local language.
India Post GDS Salary:
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs.12000/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)||Rs.10000/-|
- Merit List
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Jobs 2022
- Visit the India Post Official website – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the India Post online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete India Post online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 02nd May 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 05th June 2022