IGIMS Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply offline for 07 Stenographer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Stenographer posts before 27th July 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) notification 2021.
IGIMS Job Details – Stenographer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences|
|No. of Vacancies||07|
|Job Location||Patna – Bihar|
|Job Category||Institute Jobs|
Eligibility Details – IGIMS Recruitment 2021
Basis of Stenographer job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years.
- MBC/BC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Candidate should have completed Matriculation or equivalent from any of the recognized board / University. A Speed of 80 WPM in stenography (English / Hindi)
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / EBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for IGIMS Stenographer Jobs 2021
- Visit the IGIMS Official website – igims.org for the application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Notification section.
- Update all the required details in the IGIMS Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- At last, send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the specified address in the notification before the last date
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last date to submit the Application – 27th July 2021