IGIMS Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply offline for 33 Senior Resident vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Senior Resident posts before 12th May 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) notification 2021.
IGIMS Job Details – Senior Resident Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences|
|No. of Vacancies||33|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Job Location||Patna – Bihar|
|Job Category||Institute Jobs|
Eligibility Details – IGIMS Recruitment 2021
Basis of Senior Resident job notification 2021 candidate age should not be more than 45 Years.
Age Relaxation: As per IGIMS norms
Candidate should have completed MD/MS/MDS from any of the recognized board / University.
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / EBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for IGIMS Senior Resident Jobs 2021
- Visit the IGIMS Official website – igims.org for application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the IGIMS Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category. (If applicable).
- At last, send the scanned copies of the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org before the last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last date to submit the Application – 12th May 2021
- Interview Date – 13th May 2021