IBPS PO Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 3049 Probationary Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Probationary Officer posts before
21st August 2023 28th August 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS PO) notification 2023.
IBPS SO Job Details – Probationary Officer Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|No. of Vacancies||3049|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Officer|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Eligibility Details – IBPS PO Recruitment 2023
Basis of Probationary Officer job notification 2023 candidate age should be a Minimum of 20 Years and a Maximum of 30 Years. As on 01.08.2023
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed a Degree (Graduate) from any of the recognized board / University.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.850/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs.175/-
How to Apply for IBPS PO Probationary Officer Jobs 2023
- Visit the IBPS SO Official website – ibps.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the IBPS PO online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete IBPS PO online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 01st August 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online –
21st August 202328th August 2023