IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 6432 Probationary Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Probationary Officer posts before 22nd August 2022. You can check the below table before applying for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS PO) notification 2022.
IBPS PO Job Details – Probationary Officer Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|No. of Vacancies||6432|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Officer|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Eligibility Details – IBPS PO Recruitment 2022
Basis of Probationary Officer job notification 2022 candidate age should be Minimum of 20 Years and Maximum of 30 Years. As on 01.08.2022
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 7 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed A Degree (Graduation) from any recognized board / University.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 175/-
How to Apply for IBPS PO Probationary Officer Jobs 2022
- Visit the IBPS PO Official website – ibps.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the IBPS PO online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete IBPS PO online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once before applying.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 02nd August 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 22nd August 2022