IBPS Recruitment 2021 notification has been released, apply online for 4135 Probationary Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Probationary Officer posts before 10th November 2021. You can check the below table before applying for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) notification 2021.
IBPS Job Details – Probationary Officer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|No. of Vacancies||4135|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Officer|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Eligibility Details – IBPS Recruitment 2021
Basis of Probationary Officer job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 30 Years. As on 01.01.2021
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed a Degree (Graduation) from any of the recognized board / University.
- Preliminary Examination Main Examination Interview
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 175/-
How to Apply for IBPS Probationary Officer Jobs 2021
- Visit the IBPS Official website – ibps.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the IBPS online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete IBPS online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 20th October 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 10th November 2021