IB Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 1671 Security Assistant, MTS vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Security Assistant, MTS posts before 25th November 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Intelligence Bureau (IB) notification 2022.
IB Job Details – Security Assistant, MTS Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|No. of Vacancies||1671|
|Vacancy Name||Security Assistant, MTS|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
IB Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Security Assistant / Executive||1521|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Gen)||150|
Eligibility Details – IB Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Security Assistant / Executive||27 Years|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Gen)||18-25 Years|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Candidate should have completed Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from any of the recognized board / University.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Security Assistant / Executive||Rs.21700-69100/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Gen)||Rs.18000-56900/-|
- Written Examination
- Interview/Personality test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- All Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for IB Security Assistant, MTS Jobs 2022
- Visit the IB Official website – mha.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the IB online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete IB online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 05th November 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 25th November 2022