HPPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 8 Assistant Environmental Engineer Vacancies in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh location. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 8 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the HPPSC career official website i.e., hppsc.hp.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2023-11-30.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Post Name: Assistant Environmental Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 8 Post
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Official Website: hppsc.hp.gov.in
HPPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Assistant Environmental Engineer: 8 Posts
Qualification: 1st Class Bachelor’s Degree in either Chemical, Environmental, Civil, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
Salary Details: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- per Month
Age Limit: 18-45 years
5 years for OBC, SC, ST, PWD, Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of HP
General fee: Rs. 400/-
SC/ ST/ OBC (BPL)/ EWS (BPL) of HP fee: Rs. 100/-
Female/ PWD/ Ex- Servicemen of HP fee: Nil
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Merit, Written test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website hppsc.hp.gov.in on or before 30th November 2023.
Steps to Apply for HPPSC Assistant Environmental Engineer Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ hppsc.hp.gov.in
- And check for the HPPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Assistant Environmental Engineer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2023-11-30) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Notification date: 3rd November 2023.
Application last date: 30th November 2023.
Payment fee date: 30th November 2023.