Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 15 Private Secretary vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Private Secretary posts before 31st May 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Gujarat High Court notification 2022.
Gujarat High Court Job Details – Private Secretary Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Gujarat High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Vacancy Name||Private Secretary|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad – Gujarat|
|Job Category||High Court Jobs|
Eligibility Details – Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022
Basis of Private Secretary job notification 2022 candidate age should be Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 35 Years.
- SC/ST/SEBC/EWS / Women Candidates: 5 Years
- PH Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Graduate from any of the recognized board / University.
- Preliminary Test
- Stenography / Skill Test
- Vivavoce Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / EBC / EWS / PH Candidates: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Private Secretary Jobs 2022
- Visit the Gujarat High Court Official website – gujarathighcourt.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the Gujarat High Court online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete Gujarat High Court online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 16th May 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 31st May 2022