Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply offline for 121 Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer posts before 19th August 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Ganjam District Court notification 2021.
Ganjam District Court Job Details – Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Ganjam District Court|
|No. of Vacancies||121|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer|
|Job Location||Ganjam – Odisha|
|Job Category||e-courts Jobs|
Ganjam District Jobs – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Clerk / Copyist||78|
Eligibility Details – Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2021
Basis of Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 32 Years.
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed the 12th Pass from any of the recognized board / University.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Clerk / Copyist||Rs.19900-63200/-|
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Ganjam District Court Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer Jobs 2021
- Visit the Ganjam District Court Official website – districts.ecourts.gov.in/ganjam for application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the Ganjam District Court Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- Pay the application fee as per the category (if applicable).
- At last, send the application form along with self attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address Office of the District Judge, Ganjam, Berhampur before the last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last date to submit the Application – 19th August 2021