ECIL Recruitment 2021 notification has released, Walk-in-interview for 111 Scientific Assistant, Jr. Artisan, Office Assistant vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview for Scientific Assistant, Jr. Artisan, Office Assistant posts on 17th April 2021 & 18th April 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) notification 2021.
ECIL Job Details – Scientific Assistant, Jr. Artisan, Office Assistant Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||111|
|Vacancy Name||Scientific Assistant, Jr. Artisan, Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Mysore – Karnataka|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
ECIL Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Eligibility Details – ECIL Recruitment 2021
Basis of Scientific Assistant, Jr. Artisan, Office Assistant job notification 2021 candidate age should not be more than 25 Years. As on 31.03.2021
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Scientific Assistant-A||Diploma in relevant discipline or B.Sc Degree||Rs.20802/-|
|Junior Artisan||10th / 12th / ITI in relevant trades||Rs.18882/-|
|Office Assistant||B.Sc. / B.A. / B.Com. degree||Rs.20802/-|
- Written Test
- Trade Test
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for ECIL Scientific Assistant, Jr. Artisan, Office Assistant Jobs 2021
- Visit the ECIL Official website – ecil.co.in for the application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Careers section.
- All the Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview with the application form and required certificates at the following address “Atomic Energy Central School, RMP Yelwal Colony, Hunsur Road, Yelwal Post, Mysore – 571130“.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Walk-In Date – 17th April 2021 & 18th April 2021