DRB Ariyalur Recruitment 2023 Apply for 28 Assistant Vacancies in Tamil Nadu, India location. District Recruitment Bureau Ariyalur Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 28 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the DRB Ariyalur career official website i.e., drbariyalur.net recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2023-12-01.
District Recruitment Bureau Ariyalur Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: District Recruitment Bureau Ariyalur
Post Name: Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 28 Post
Educational Qualification: Graduate, 10th
Official Website: drbariyalur.net
DRB Ariyalur Recruitment required eligibility details
Assistant: 28 Posts
Qualification: Any Degree (as per 10.2.3) and cooperative training Ex- servicemen who have obtained military graduation certificate issued by the army for fifteen years of service in the army can also apply instead of the degree course offered by the universities. But they must have passed the School Leaving Examination (SSLC) and Higher Secondary Education (HSC) in the school system
Salary Details: Rs. 12200-100000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-32 years
Application fee: Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website drbariyalur.net on or before 1st December 2023.
Steps to Apply for DRB Ariyalur Assistant Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ drbariyalur.net
- And check for the DRB Ariyalur Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Assistant Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2023-12-01) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Notification date: 10th November 2023.
Starting Date: 10th November 2023.
Application Last Date: 1st December 2023.