DMHO Krishna Recruitment 2021 notification has released, Walk-In-Interview for 24 Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview for the Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant posts on 06th July 2021. You can check the below table before applying for District Medical & Health Office Krishna(DMHO Krishna) notification 2021.
DMHO Krishna Jobs 2021 – Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||District Medical & Health Office Krishna|
|Vacancy Name||Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant|
|Job Location||Krishna – Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
Eligibility Details – DMHO Krishna Recruitment 2021
Basis of Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant job notification 2021 candidate age should be minimum of 15 Years a maximum of 42 Years, As on 01.12.2020
- Ex-Service Men Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST, BC Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Intermediate with B.Sc (Optometry) or Diploma in Optometric Technician / Optometry from any of the recognized board / University. The candidate must be registered in A.P. Paramedical Board.
- Merit Basis
- Technical Examination
Application Fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply for DMHO Krishna Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant Jobs 2021
- Visit the DMHO Krishna Official website – krishna.ap.gov.in for the application form or download from the given below link and check the notification thoroughly.
- Update all the required details in the DMHO Krishna Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- Candidates can attend the walk-In Interview with the application form along with relevant documents at the DM&HO Office, Machilipatnam, Krishna District.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 06th July 2021