DMHO Gadwal Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply offline for 18 Community Health Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Community Health Officer posts before 19th April 2021. You can check the below table before applying for District Medical and Health Office, Gadwal (DMHO Gadwal) notification 2021.
DMHO Gadwal Job Details – Community Health Officer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||District Medical and Health Office, Gadwal|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Vacancy Name||Community Health Officer|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Gadwal – Telangana|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
DMHO Gadwal Careers – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Service||No of Posts|
|Medical Officer – MBBS||7|
|Medical Officer – AYUSH||10|
|B.Sc Nursing (Community Health)||1|
Eligibility Details – DMHO Gadwal Recruitment 2021
Basis of Community Health Officer job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 34 Years. As on 01.07.2021
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST/BC Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
|Name of the Service||Qualification|
|Medical Officer – MBBS||MBBS|
|Medical Officer – AYUSH||BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS|
|B.Sc Nursing (Community Health)||Registered with Nursing Council for TS|
- Written Test / Interview
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for DMHO Gadwal Community Health Officer Jobs 2021
- Visit the DMHO Gadwal Official website – gadwal.telangana.gov.in for the application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the What’s New section.
- Update all the required details in the DMHO Gadwal Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (if mandatory).
- At last, send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address “District Medical and Health Office, Near Gandhi Chowk, Gadwal, Jogulamba Gadwal Dist., Telangana-509125” before the last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start date to submit the Application – 04th April 2021
- Last date to submit the Application – 19th April 2021
- Scrutiny of applications – 20th April 2021 – 15th April 2021
- Display of Provisional Merit List & Call for Objections – 26th April 2021
- Last Date of receipt of objections and reply to candidates – 28th April 2021
- Display of final merit list and selection list – 29th April 2021
- Date of Counselling – 30th April 2021