DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021 notification has released, Apply offline for 16 Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant posts before 21st July 2021. You can check the below table before applying for District Medical & Health Office Ananthapuramu (DMHO Ananthapuramu) notification 2021.
DMHO Ananthapuramu Jobs 2021 – Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||District Medical & Health Office Ananthapuramu|
|Vacancy Name||Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant|
|Job Location||Anathapuram – Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
Eligibility Details – DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021
Basis of Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant job notification 2021 candidate age should be minimum of 15 Years a maximum of 42 Years, As on 01.12.2020
- Ex-Service Men Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST, BC Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Intermediate with B.Sc (Optometry) or Diploma in Optometric Technician / Optometry from any of the recognized board / University. The candidate must be registered in A.P. Paramedical Board.
- Merit Basis
- Technical Examination
- General Candidates: Rs.300/-
- BC/SC/ST Candidates: Rs.200/-
How to Apply for DMHO Ananthapuramu Para Medical Ophthalmic Assistant Jobs 2021
- Visit the DMHO Ananthapuramu Official website – ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in for the application form or download from the given below link and check the notification thoroughly.
- Update all the required details in the DMHO Ananthapuramu Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- At last, send the application form along with relevant documents to the specified address in the notification before last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last Date for submission of application – 21st July 2021