CISF Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 451 Constable / Driver vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Constable / Driver posts before 22nd February 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) notification 2023.
CISF Job Details – Constable / Driver Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|No. of Vacancies||451|
|Vacancy Name||Constable / Driver|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
Eligibility Details – CISF Recruitment 2023
Basis of Constable / Driver job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 27 Years. As on 01.01.2022
Age Relaxation: As per CISF norms
Candidate should have completed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from any of the recognized board / University.
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Documentation, Trade Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / ESM Candidates: Exempted
How to Apply for CISF Constable / Driver Jobs 2023
- Visit the CISF Official website – cisf.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the CISF online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete CISF online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 23rd January 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 22nd February 2023