Central Railway Recruitment 2021 notification has released, Walk-in-interview for 18 Physician, GDMO, Anaesthetist vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Physician, GDMO, Anaesthetist posts before 12th April 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Central Railway notification 2021.
Central Railway Job Details – Physician, GDMO, Anaesthetist Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Vacancy Name||Physician, GDMO, Anaesthetist|
|Job Location||Byculla – Maharashtra|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
Central Railway Notification – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Eligibility Details – Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Basis of Physician, GDMO, Anaesthetist job notification 2021 candidate age should not be more than 53 Years. As on 01.01.2021
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 5 Years
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Physician||MBBS, Post Graduate in relevant subject/Field||Rs.95000/-|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for Central Railway Physician, GDMO, Anaesthetist Jobs 2021
- Visit the Central Railway Official website – cr.indianrailways.gov.in for application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- All the Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview at the following address “Bharat Ratna Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai-400027“.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Date of notification Released – 06th April 2021
- Walk-In Date – 12th April 2021
Central Railway Vacancy 2021 – Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form
- Official Website