CDRI Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 16 Junior Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Junior Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer posts before 30th August 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) notification 2021.
CDRI Job Details – Junior Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Central Drug Research Institute|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Location||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
CDRI Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||14|
Eligibility Details – CDRI Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Age Limit (As on 30.08.2021)|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||28 Yers|
|Junior Stenographer||27 Years|
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Candidate should have completed 10+2 / XII or its equivalent and Proficiency in Computer type speed from any of the recognized board / University.
- Computer Based Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women / Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for CDRI Junior Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer Jobs 2021
- Visit the CDRI Official website – cdri.res.in and check the notification in the Careers section.
- Update all required information in the CDRI Online Application Form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per the category (if applicable).
- At last, send the hard copy of online application form along with self attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address Director, CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Section-10, Jankipuram Extension, Lucknow before last date
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 12th July 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 30th August 2021
- Last date of Receipt of a physical copy of the application at CDRI – 15th September 2021