BPSC Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 55 Drug Inspector vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Drug Inspector posts before 16th December 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) notification 2022.
BPSC Job Details – Drug Inspector Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||55|
|Vacancy Name||Drug Inspector|
|Pay Scale||R.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.5400/-|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – BPSC Recruitment 2022
Basis of Drug Inspector job notification 2022 candidate age should be Minimum of 21 Years and Maximum of 40 Years. As on 01.08.2022
- OBC / BC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
A person who is appointed as Inspector under the Act shall be a person who has a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law from any of the recognized board / Universities.
- Written Examination
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for BPSC Drug Inspector Jobs 2022
- Visit the BPSC Official website – bpsc.bih.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the BPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete BPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 25th November 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 16th December 2022