BPSC Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 31 Assistant Director and District Public Relation Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Assistant Director and District Public Relation Officer posts before 05th July 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) notification 2021.
BPSC Job Details – Assistant Director and District Public Relation Officer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||31|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Director-cum-District Public Relation Officer|
|Pay Scale||Level 9|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – BPSC Recruitment 2021
Basis of Assistant Director-cum-District Public Relation Officer job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 37 Years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Graduate in relevant discipline from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for BPSC Assistant Director and District Public Relation Officer Jobs 2021
- Visit the BPSC Official website – bpsc.bih.nic.in and check the notification on the Home page.
- Update all required information in the BPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category. (If applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete BPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 11th June 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 05th July 2021