BPCL Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 168 Apprentice vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Apprentice posts before 20th July 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL) notification 2021.
BPCL Job Details – Apprentice Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.|
|No. of Vacancies||168|
|Job Location||Kochi – Kerala|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
BPCL Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||48|
Eligibility Details – BPCL Recruitment 2021
Basis of Apprentice job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 27 Years. As on 01.08.2021
Age Relaxation: As per BPCL norms
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Graduate Apprentice||Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline||Rs.25000/-|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||Diploma in relevant Engineering||Rs.18000/-|
- Qualifying Exam
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for BPCL Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Visit the BPCL Official website – bharatpetroleum.in and check the notification in the Careers section.
- Update all required information in the BPCL online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete BPCL online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 05th July 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online (through NATS portal) – 20th July 2021
- Last Date to apply to BPCL – 25th July 2021