BHEL Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 28 General Duty Medical Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up General Duty Medical Officer posts before 25th November 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) notification 2021.
BHEL Job Details – General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||28|
|Vacancy Name||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
Eligibility Details – BHEL Recruitment 2021
Basis of General Duty Medical Officer job notification 2021 candidate age should not be more than 37 Years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized board / University.
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for BHEL General Duty Medical Officer Jobs 2021
- Visit the BHEL Official website – bhel.com and check the notification in the Career section.
- Update all required information in the BHEL online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete BHEL online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 05th November 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 25th November 2021