Bank of India Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 500 Probationary Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Probationary Officer posts before 25th Febaruary 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Bank of India notification 2023.
Bank of India Job Details – Probationary Officer Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|No. of Vacancies||500|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Officer|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Eligibility Details – Bank of India Recruitment 2023
Basis of Probationary Officer job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 29 Years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Degree (Graduartion) or Engineering Degree / Post Graduate from any of the recognized board / University.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.850/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 175/-
How to Apply for Bank of India Probationary Officer Jobs 2023
- Visit the Bank of India Official website – bankofindia.co.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the Bank of India online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete Bank of India online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 11th February 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 25th Febaruary 2023