APSC Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 25 Research Assistant vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Research Assistant posts before 28th April 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) notification 2023.
APSC Job Details – Research Assistant Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – APSC Recruitment 2023
Basis of Research Assistant job notification 2023 candidate age should be a Minimum of 21 Years and a Maximum of 38 Years. As on 01.01.2023
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce from any of the recognized board / University.
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.297.20/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 197.20/-
- PWD / BPL Candidates: 47.20
How to Apply for APSC Research Assistant Jobs 2023
- Visit the APSC Official website – apsc.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the APSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete APSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 29th March 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 28th April 2023