APSC Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 73 Junior Engineer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Assistant Engineer posts before 20th April 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) notification 2023.
APSC Job Details – Junior Engineer Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||73|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer|
|Pay Scale||Rs.14000-49000/- + GP Rs.8700/-|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – APSC Recruitment 2023
Basis of Junior Engineer job notification 2023 candidate age should be a Minimum of 18 Years and a Maximum of 38 Years. As on 01.01.2023
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Diploma in relevant Engineering from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Test / Interview
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.297.20/-
- SC / ST / BC Candidates: Rs. 197.20/-
- BPL / PWD Candidates: Rs.47.20/-
How to Apply for APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2023
- Visit the APSC Official website – apsc.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the APSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete APSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 21st March 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 20th April 2023