APSC Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 28 Cultural Development Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Cultural Development Officer posts before 05th October 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) notification 2023.
APSC Job Details – Cultural Development Officer Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||28|
|Vacancy Name||Cultural Development Officer|
|Pay Scale||Rs.14000-60500/- + GP Rs.8700/-|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – APSC Recruitment 2023
Basis of Cultural Development Officer job notification 2023 candidate age should be a Minimum of 21 Years and a Maximum of 40 Years. As on 01.01.2023
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognized board / University.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Test / Interview
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.297.20/-
- SC / ST / OBC / MOBC Candidates: Rs.197.20/-
- BPL / PWD Candidates: Rs.47.20/-
How to Apply for APSC Cultural Development Officer Jobs 2023
- Visit the APSC Official website – apsc.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the APSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally, click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete the APSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 06th September 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 05th October 2023