APSC Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 13 Junior Administrative Assistant vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Junior Administrative Assistant posts before 31st January 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) notification 2022.
APSC Job Details – Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|Pay Scale||Rs.14000-60500/- + GP Rs.8700/-|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – APSC Recruitment 2022
Basis of Junior Administrative Assistant job notification 2022 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 40 Years. As on 01.01.2022
- OBC / MBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce and minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from any of the recognized board / University.
- Computer Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- All Candidates: Rs. 35.40/-
How to Apply for APSC Junior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2022
- Visit the APSC Official website – apsc.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the APSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete APSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 03rd January 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 31st January 2022