APPSC Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 8 Forest Range Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Forest Range Officer posts before 05th December 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) notification 2022.
APPSC Job Details – Forest Range Officer Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Forest Range Officer|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – APPSC Recruitment 2022
Basis of Forest Range Officer job notification 2022 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years, As on 01.07.2022
- SC, ST / BC / EWS Candidates: 5 Years
Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination
- General Candidates: Rs. 370/-
- SC, ST / BC / Ex-SM Candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for APPSC Forest Range Officer Jobs 2022
- Visit the APPSC Official website – psc.ap.gov.in and check the notification in the careers / Recruitment section
- Update all required information in the APPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category. (If applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete APPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once before applying.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 15th November 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 05th December 2022
- Last Date Pay the application Fee – 04th December 2022