APCPDCL Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 86 Energy Assistant vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Energy Assistant posts before 03rd May 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited (APCPDCL) notification 2021.
APCPDCL Job Details – Energy Assistant Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||86|
|Vacancy Name||Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman Grade-II)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Details – APCPDCL Recruitment 2021
Basis of Energy Assistant job notification 2021 candidate age should be a minimum of 18 Years and a maximum of 35 Years. As on 31.01.2021.
Age Relaxation: As per AP guidelines
Candidate should have completed SSC / 10th class and ITI qualification in Electrical Trade or Wireman Trade or Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/ Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) / Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- OC/BC Candidates: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.350/-
How to Apply for APCPDCL Energy Assistant Jobs 2021
- Visit the APCPDCL Official website – apcpdcl.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the APCPDCL online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category. (If applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete APCPDCL online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 07th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 03rd May 2021