AP Police Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 6100 Police Constable vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Police Constable posts before 28th December 2022. You can check the below table before applying for State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh (AP Police) notification 2022.
AP Police Job Details – Police Constable Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh (AP Police)|
|No. of Vacancies||6100|
|Vacancy Name||Police Constable|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
AP SLPRB Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Police Constable (Civil)||3580|
|Police Constable (APSP)||2520|
Eligibility Details – AP Police Recruitment 2023
Basis of Police Constable job notification 2023 candidate age should be Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 24 Years. As on 01.07.2023
- BC / SC/ST / EWS Candidates: 05 Years
Candidate should have completed Intermediate from any of the recognized board / University.
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply for AP Police Police Constable Jobs 2023
- Visit the AP Police Official website – slprb.ap.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the AP Police online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete AP Police online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 30th November 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 28th December 2022