AP High Court Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply offline for 25 Court Master, Personal Secretary vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Court Master, Personal Secretary posts before 21st July 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Andhra Pradesh High Court (AP High Court) notification 2021.
AP High Court Job Details – Court Master, Personal Secretary Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Vacancy Name||Court Master, Personal Secretary|
|Job Location||Amaravati – Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||High Court Jobs|
Eligibility Details – AP High Court Recruitment 2021
Basis of Court Master, Personal Secretary job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 42 Years.
- SC/ST/BC Candidates: 5 Years
Candidate should have completed Degree in Arts or Commerce from any of the recognized board / University.
- Merit Basis
- Skill Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
- General Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 350/-
How to Apply for AP High Court Court Master, Personal Secretary Jobs 2021
- Visit the AP High Court Official website – hc.ap.nic.in for application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Notification section.
- Update all the required details in the AP High Court Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- At last, send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address The Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District, Pin-522237 before the last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last date to submit the Application – 21st July 2021