AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2023 Apply for 38 Senior Resident Vacancies in Nagpur, Maharashtra location. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 38 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the AIIMS Nagpur career official website i.e., aiimsnagpur.edu.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2023-10-24.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur
Post Name: Senior Resident
No. of Vacancies: 38 Post
Educational Qualification: Post Graduation Degree
Official Website: aiimsnagpur.edu.in
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment required eligibility details
Senior Resident: 38 Posts
Qualification: A post graduate Medical Degree in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute. b. DMC/DDC/MCI/DCI State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
Salary Details: Rs. 67,700/- Per Month
Age Limit: 45 years
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
PWD Candidates: Nil
Mode of Payment: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website aiimsnagpur.edu.in on or before 24th October 2023.
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Nagpur Senior Resident Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ aiimsnagpur.edu.in
- And check for the AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Senior Resident Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2023-10-24) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Application Last Date: 24th October 2023.
Interview Date: 25th October 2023